I can't believe that it has been so long since I have posted, almost 3 months! We have been busy in the last three months. Van has done a lot of growing and changing. It is amazing how fast they change and grow and speak of amazing.....look how big Amber and Jason have gotten! We had a great visit to Virginia in November. Jim was still recuperating from his surgery and still not back at work yet, so we decided to take a quick trip to see the family. I couldn't believe how big the kids have gotten. They loved seeing their cousins.....especially Mia.





We went to the Marine Science Museum. The wheelchair was a lot easier than crutches for Jim.


It was a great visit and we are really looking forward to coming back in the summer. Hopefully it won't snow the next time we visit. The last two times, we have brought the snow with us from Colorado.

Van has gotten so big. He has started eating solid food and loves it!

He is all boy. He loves his cars and trucks. He is 4 months old here.

This is Van's friend Madi. Here he is 5 months old and sledding up in Summit County.
The Bears came to Colorado! It was so great seeing them.



We had a great time bowling with them!
Here Van is 6 months old. He has changed so much in the last 3 months. He is such a happy baby and loves to play. He is always smiling and talking. He can sit up now and soon will be mobile :( . I'm not looking forward to him getting into everything. He is already a busy little baby, I can't imagine how much busier he will be as a toddler.


Well that is all for now. I hopefully it won't be 3 more months before I post again.
1 comment:
Amy! Your boy is gorgeous!! I got to see Jessica's pictures - Mia is getting so tall! My Mia misses her - maybe we'll get to see you in the summer. Take care!
Post a Comment