Where has this year gone? I can't believe that this little surprise is already a year old. And my baby girl will be 12 in a week. It just seems like yesterday that I brought them home from the hospital, especially Van. He is growing up so fast. It seems like everytime I blink he is doing something new. Yesterday he learned to pounce on the vaccuum when I'm cleaning the floor. Today he told me "Mom, Yum" when I was giving him his lunch. And yes, he said that about the cheese. He is still loving the cheese, but he did eat some turkey and peaches too. His appetite is definately increasing since he has been on the lowest dose of his medicine and his speech is improving too. He used to just say DaDa and Ditty (for sissy) but he has added more sounds to his vocab and has said Mom a couple of times. It seems like in the last two weeks, he has really blossomed and has turning into a little boy. We had a great time on our vacation and we discovered how much Van loves the outdoors and playing in the dirt. We got to see some beautiful sights and really enjoyed traveling together -just us- as a family. But more about that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
One!!! Yikkes!!! I haven't even officially met him yet! Those stinky kids with fevers your last visit really messed things up! Ha! He has gorgeous eyes!
Awww...he's so cute! Can't believe how fast they grow!
Post a Comment